File a challenge alternate text

Do you disagree with the Employment Relations Authority’s determination?

Ask the Employment Court to decide your case by filing a challenge within 28 days (of the Authority’s written determination).

File at court:

  • 3 copies of Form 1 statement of claim
  • 3 copies of the Authority’s written determination

Do you need an extension?

If you are (or will be) late, file Form 2A – Application for a time extension.

Form 1: Challenge to determination of the Authority [DOC, 49 KB]
Form 2A: Application for leave to extend the time [DOC, 46 KB]

We’ll check your application and (if it’s in order) send you documents to serve the other party.

Find out more about completing, filing and serving documents and using professional help